Monday, July 17, 2006

If I never drive again...

We crossed 4 provinces, 9 states, ate more fast food than I would normally eat in 6 months (mmmm...can you say "Del Taco"?) and took 785 pictures (just gotta love technology!). But we arrived safe and sound back home yesterday at 3:20pm and now it's time to get some clean clothes and finally sleep in my own bed. Here's some pics from week #1 of the vacation...


First, my wife and I bought a new toy for our trip.




Yeah right! Actually, after the rehearsal, my wife and I stole...I mean, borrowed the wedding vehicle.



Here we are at my sister's wedding. You should note that my son has the "cheezy grin" down to an art form.











Fairly self-explanatory...bride & groom, bride's parents (which are incidently mine too), along with the officiating pastor (yours truly), my beautiful wife and the 2 munchkins (who did really well considering they had about 100,000 pictures taken of them that day).





No comments: