Sunday, April 17, 2005

What a morning...

It was finally time for our annual "Youth Sunday". For the very first time in my 5 years here, the students completely led the worship with no help from me. I didn't even play in the band. And they did so well! And to think that most of these students have only started playing their instrumenst in the past 2 years!

I also had the privelage of preaching, baptizing one of our students and seeing 3 of out high schoolers welcomed into membership. One comment my wife recieved was, "Why can't church always be like that?"

The panic moment came last night when I tried to make a dvd of slides, video and music. The blasted program kept shutting down! So there I was at 2:30am trying to salvage the pictures and put them into a powerpoint presentation. What was originally 7 minutes long with great pictures, transitions, music, video clips and some other surprises ended up being a 3 minute slide show. But nobody knew the difference except for me.

I really need to find a decent dvd creating program. Any ideas?

No comments: