- Read some articles on the Emerging Church
- Familiarized myself with Acts 29 Network which included a lot of reading about their doctrine and beliefs
- Listened to "Reverse Engineering Your Life" by Mark Driscoll
- Read an article on Bible translations...yeah, I'm not sure why either...
- Read a few chapters of "The Relevant Church"
- Wrote of few pages of journal stuff
- Read some pages from Catalyst Groupzine
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Expanding my mind...
I've never spent a day just doing some random reading and studying. Normally I'm working on a lesson or planning for an event or meeting. Today I decided to start reading and see what happens. No strings attached. Just taking it where it goes. Here's a sample of what I've covered today: