If I had to go longer than a week I think we'd be in rough shape.
So, what did I do all day as a single dad?
- We bundled up and headed off to Aidan's soccer game. I think they won 13-2 and there is much debate as to whether he scored 5 (dad's guess) or 7 (Aidan's modest guess).
- We had toast for lunch. I know that's a fairly week meal, but we had a short turn around before heading out for my soccer game.
- We bundled up and headed off to my aforementioned soccer game. A 4-1 loss. I was useless and I blame yesterday's ski trip.
- We watched the Manchester United game and most of Habs game off the DVR.
- We grocery shopped. And we bought more than pizza pops and juice boxes. Really.