Don't get me wrong. I love that the summers usually end up beautiful. I love the mountains. I love that I can play outdoor soccer year round.
But the clouds can just die for all I care.
I'm sure that would wreck something though.
So thankful for the arrival of sunshine and warmth yesterday. It is actually starting to feel like summer. Although my mind is telling me I should be on a beach...
Here's what I'm looking forward to this summer:
- Manchester United in Seattle in July. I get giddy just thinking of it.
- Date night with my beautiful wife to see Owl City and Mat Kearney.
- Friends & family visiting. I'm not even sure when they are all coming, but the pool and the BBQ will be ready at all times.
- Going to Toronto for my friend (and former intern) Ryan's wedding in August.
- Slowing down...fewer nights out. More time at home.