Saturday, January 15, 2005

Another 24...

So my wife and i just finished watching season 3 of 24 a couple nights ago. I love it. We were watching like crazy so we could be ready for season 4 when it started last week...but we didn't make it in time. But now we're ready to begin season 4...and I can't wait!

I spent the afternoon working on youth stuff. We've got a staff training eeting tomorrow after church. I'm really looking for a way to push out volunteers to the next level. They really need to change the way they "do" youth ministry...at least some of them do. Too much "chaperone" mentality...we need more focus on relationships.

I'm also wondering if our current plan for the youth is the right one. Sometimes I feel like we do too many events. I love hanging with the youth on any given weekend, but I'm wondering about the long term value. Just wondering how to promote growth within the current setting we have.

No comments: