Thursday, June 23, 2005

I thought summer was slow...

Apparently not. With an upcoming camping trip, a missions trip, some holidays, planning for the next calendar year, and just trying to sort through life...there's hardly time to catch my breath.

I'm currently working on a sermon for this Sunday about the life of Elijah, so let's just say that I haven't been posting much because I've been working...yeah, that's it...I've been working...

I'm pondering and praying about what the fall has in store for our Youth Ministry. I don't know if I should leave things alone or do another overhaul. We tried a new "setup" this past year which definitely had its pros, but I feel it was far from what it could have been.

It's also crazy when you try and pick people's brains about what they like/dislike/want/need, especially when they all have a differing opinion. JR highs want this, SR highs want that, volunteers want something else, parents want the other things, the board doesn't want any of the above.

It makes my head spin sometimes.

No comments: