Friday, March 24, 2006

Summing it up...

"It's been a crazy week." Yeah, that's what I'll use as my excuse. And due to a lack of creativity, I'll just sum up a little of what has happened in my world.
  • spring break decimated our youth events...we should be back to normal next week.
  • the server at church crashed which means no email, no internet, no printing, no database...you get the picture.
  • I'm getting a new computer at work...which is useless until the server is fixed.
  • 3 of my high school guys took me mountain biking...I almost died...and I still feel it.
  • participated in a five hour board meeting...but it wasn't as painful as it sounds.
  • started watching season 3 of Newsradio...I love that show.
  • got approved for a mortgage...for the second time since January.
  • kids were sick...but one is mostly better.
  • open house tomorrow...which means we have to find some way to keep 2 sick kids occupied for 4 hours.
  • I'm all caught up on 24 & Prison Break...but I have a stack of other shows still to watch.
  • I'm 2 for 21...I've only won 2 coffees.

That's all for now.

No comments: