Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Home at last...

Three trips later (which amounts to 80 minutes per trip of driving and then the loading/unloading time) we are officially residents of Abby (that's the official lingo that the locals use!). Whew...and now I'm tired but trying to prepare for our high school group tonight. We're talking about the Fruit of the Spirit and this week we're focusing in on peace. It seems to have come at a good time.

And let me say that I loved the 10 minute drive to work this morning! Anything beats the 35-40 minutes I've bee driving since February. And for the first time I can actually go home for lunch and supper. It's a good life...

Now if only my Habs could have won. Sometimes the bounces (or defelctions) just don't go your way. I really believed that we had a chance to make an honest run for it..and then Koivu went out. One player shouldn't make or break a team, but Saku was the glue that made that top line produce. Without him we were in trouble.

But let's not fault Huet. He's got what it takes for next year. We just need to add a few more quality players (who can produce) in the off season. We'll see in the fall.

I guess I'll be jumping on the Oilers bandwagon.

No comments: