Friday, October 27, 2006

Red...

Ok, so I'm getting very unoriginal and boring with my titles. It's been a long couple of weeks with youth stuff, so I'll blame it on that. My in-laws are heading out on vacation, my parents are coming out tomorrow, it's my b-day tomorrow, we have a youth event tomorrow, a youth leaders meeting on Sunday and I'm hosting the service this week.

I'm seeing red because I just got a call today from an "independent adjuster" who wants to meet with me next week to talk over the facts of the collision I was involved in back in July. Apparently the other driver that hit me isn't too happy about being at fault and they're challenging ICBC. Good grief...now I have to go through the process again.

And here's why I'll be wearing red...With all the craziness going on I got to open a few presents last night. And while my Dwight Schrute bobblehead ranks right up there as one of the best gifts, my favorite is probably my jersey. Yup, another Manchester United jersey, but it's my first one with official patches and even the name and number of the great Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. So cool!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to officially wish you a happy birthday...and by the way just a reminder that in our friendly game of phone tag, your it!!!

Have a great day my friend - you deserve it:)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday! I know nothing about soccer, but I'm assuming that dude is a super-great player.

Jon Coutts said...

he is a great player but its not a great team. mind you they did spank my liverpool the other day so maybe i'm just a bit biased.

nice jersey. happy birthday old man.

jon

Unknown said...

Thanks y'all! Except for your comment about not a "great team'" Jon. Let's take note of the demolishing of Bolton yesterday too. Maybe you're right...they're not great, they're ggggrrrreeaaattt!

Bryce...just got your new message today. I'll try you on Monday. Oh wait...isn't that your day off?!?!