Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snowfall warning...

I awoke to find white fluff covering the lawn. And you already know what that means...
  1. People are parked on the hill up to our neighborhood because their car can't make it up.
  2. Schools are canceled.
  3. I'll be fielding phone calls all day that ask "Is there still youth tonight?"
  4. I'll be fielding emails all day that ask "Is there still youth tonight?"
  5. People forget how to drive.
Yeah, this seems to be the usual response around here when the frozen stuff falls from the heavens. After last time this is starting to seem normal though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's crazy...here we just a blizzard, it's minus 30, there is black ice everywhere and my kids are in school...weather or the severity of it is soooo relative...

By the way, have a great Pastor's Retreat next week - wishing we could hang-out...we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

It was really nice being in southern California last week! Back to the 'tundra' now though. (And I left my jacket on the plane in Phoenix.)