Monday, April 12, 2010

Where's the blog...

This month is turning out to be way crazier that I ever thought. Which doesn't bode well for May because I know that next month is supposed to be insane.

A few things that are looming/happening:
  • A trip to the doctor. I'm just shy of being a wreck right now. I'll spare you the details, but it's enough to drive my mind crazy.
  • Catalyst West trip with Jamie next week.
  • Erin & I are joining forces with some of our favorite people in the world to head off into another part of the world. We're doing some marriage mentoring in what our denomination calls a Creative Access Nation. Stoked and nervous. Stay tuned.
  • I need to catch up on some blogging about what I've been reading. I still owe a couple of reviews for free books I got in March. (And a couple of freebies to give out, so stick around.)
  • Got "new" furniture. (New to us anyways.) Friends are great. And now the youth room has some "new" furniture too as it gets the hand-me-downs.
  • What's playing for music? Mostly John Mark McMillan and The Avett Brothers.
  • I have a few people inquiring about some of my Star Wars stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to free up some storage space in the next few days.
  • Part of our summer vacation is officially booked and paid for! Woohoo!
Ok...heading back to the couch now.

No comments: