I have a few books that I've read that I plan on doing actual reviews on because I enjoyed them, but in the meantime I've completed books #32 & 33 with these two:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I'm trying to read through the series and watch the movies so that next Christmas I'll be able to go see the last one in the theater.
Dexter is Delicious
I read the other ones so I just keep on going. The TV show is better though.
- Heat (One of the greatest movies ever! And Erin hasn't seen it. We're about an hour into it.)
- 2012 (Freebie from the library. Great to mock)
- How To Train Your Dragon (Really good family night movie.)
- Modern Family
- An Idiot Abroad (I giggle uncontrollably throughout while wondering "Can anyone be that odd?")
- Dexter (Definitely not for the squeamish.)