- Winning some concert tickets on the radio. (And promptly passing those tickets on!)
- A free lunch.
- Spending time with my youth leaders. This is one part of my job that is not "work".
- Singing Christmas tunes to my kids to try and figure out how much they'll let me sing before asking me to stop.
- A gift card from some VERY generous people at church.
- A long distance phone call from a friend.
- The stuffed Santa Claus sporting Manchester United colors on my living room couch this morning.
- A text from my wife.
So, tomorrow will be the beginning of "12 Days of The Not So Normal Christmas". What can you expect? Actually, very little. But I'm sure at least one photo I will share with you in the posts to come will leave you with great inner joy.