Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's New...

It's been a while. Here's what's new here:
  • I have become a lazy reader. Every book I pick up is kicking my butt.
  • I have become a lazy athlete. Played 3 hours of soccer for the first time in almost a month on Sunday...and my body hates me for it.
  • After escaping the responsibility of coaching soccer for so many years, I've finally been volunteered to co-coach the summer league that Aidan & Becca play on.
  • Got to lead worship on Sunday with 3 other talented musicians. Safe to say that it was the most fun I have ever had with a band since my Youth Conference days.
  • Teaching our month long dating, relationship & sex series for our middle school and high school students. Hectic, but fascinating to see the questions being asked. Particularly by middle schoolers.
  • Counting down 24 days to some much anticipated vacationing in the sun.
  • Started conversations about a missions trip for our students. It's been 5+ years on the list of things to do, but it looks like this time it might just stick. Need to rally the parents & students together for a meeting now.
  • Erin's almost done exams but then gears up for her practicum. That'll take life to whole new level of crazy for a few weeks.
  • Got to do some prep work now for my May 1 sermon.
So...what's new with you?

No comments: