Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Randomness...

Lacking any ability to provide you with depth or thoughtful provocation, here are my random musings from the Easter weekend thus far:
  • With the sunshine comes more house showings...yet we still lack an offer.
  • For a good Friday service, playing "Nothing But the Blood" to the tune of Dave Matthews Band's "Crash Into Me" should not be considered creative. Nor should it ever be done publicly. (And this is from a DMB fan.)
  • My sunglasses have wandered away. I've searched everything twice. I will likely find them sometime after I purchase a new pair or after the sun disappears.
  • What is the deal with Easter hats?
  • Is it "paska" or "pascha"?
  • Anyone want to watch "Close Encounters of a Third Kind"?
  • I gain great joy from watching Man City implode as they chase United for the title. We are now 8 points clear with 6 games remaining. At one point we were 8 points behind them I believe.
  • I must write 5+ pages tomorrow.

1 comment:

erin said...

paska. end of argument.