Thursday, February 24, 2005

Busy week...

Lots going on around here lately.

Monday was board meeting and that was an experience. I don't think I have enough time to explain...except to say that it felt like I had the rug pulled out from under me. Time to heal now, but I'm not sure how.

Man Utd lost to AC Milan on Wednesday. We need a big win on March 9 to ensure we can have a chance at winning Champion's League. It's never fun to watch my team lose...especially when the only goal came after Carroll decided to not hold onto a shot fired at him. Good grief! And he wants a better contract?!?! Learn to hold on to the ball!

And then on Wednesday night it was all topped off by our Annual General Meeting. It never ceases to amaze me how trivial and tightwadded people can be. There were more questions/complaints about budget than I could process at one time. Lots of snotty comments and bad attitudes. And we call this the body of Christ?!?!

On a positive note, I get to bapatize 2 of my students on Sunday. That's always a blast. It always encourages me when only 1 adult wants to get dunked and we have twice as many students that want to. I actually had 3 other students take the Baptism class to prepare for the next one. So cool!

1 comment:

Derek said...

It's a bleedin' miracle! You made a blog entry!!!!! LOL