Monday, February 28, 2005

A quiet day...

Since we've been moving at such a hectic pace for the last few weeks, it was nice to just spend a quiet day at home. Since my wife works Mondays I get to hang with the kids. It would have been better if they slept in longer, but that's ok. That means I had more time to not do the things that I actually should be doing.

Eating breakfast and watching Aladdin seems to have been the highlight of the day for the 3 of us. Robin Williams always cracks me up!

Watched a little soccer when the kids went for their nap. And Man City gets away with 3 points in injury time off a lame Fowler goal. Good grief! And Norwich had a chance a few minutes earlier to take the lead. I would have rather seen the Canaries take the 3. Oh well, at least it doesn' affect us at the top of the table!

No comments: