Sunday, March 06, 2005

Proud father...

I just have to say that it does this dad's heart proud when his boy is learning all about Star Wars. And not that new stuff...the good stuff. The originals.

It started at Christmas when he was sick. My wife mentioned that she had watched Star Wars when she was sick when growing up. Then my son asked, "Can I watch Star Wars?" We figured we'd give it a try.

He then proceeded to watch all three of them! And if we trace this story back one year earlier he got his first official Star Wars toys...the Galactic Battlegound Millenium Falcoln. and X-Wing Fighter and some figurines.

Then there was today. While wandering through Toys R Us we find more of these figurines. So now we own 10 more figurines..I mean, he owns...yeah, he... We probably spent way too much on toys, but I've always been a sucker for Star Wars. And now that my boy is playing with them and learning their names, I'm that much happier. Money well spent!

Kids are great!

(BTW, we didn't want our little girl left out so she got her very first Cabbage Patch kid! She even picked her out all be herself...well, kind of.)

No comments: