Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Good soccer, bad soccer...

Well, it's a sad day to watch my Red Devils bow out of the Champions League. I honestly felt that they could pull it off at the San Siro. And while I must admit that I have had my doubts about Ruud's fitness, I really thought he'd make this game count. Although I will still hold to the dream that Smith would have netted one if he had been on earlier!

As for the good soccer, my team played their final indoor game of the season. We started the season with one win in nine and we've ended the season with 8 wins and 1 tie in the last 9.

It was also nice to put 2 in the net tonight. Since my ACL replacement in June I obviously haven't played much. But now I'm feeling more like myslef. I can't wait for the outdoor season to begin, although that isn't until May.

Either way, it's still a beautiful game!

No comments: