Friday, July 15, 2005

It's already Friday...

Ok, so this is a little crazy. In the midst of preparing for a missions trip in the middle of August, I've also found a way to get scheduled to preach this Sunday, and organize a missions trip fundraiser immediately after the service. Then I lead worship on the 24th before heding up to camp with my band to lead worship there over the August long weekend.

And let's not forget about planning for the fall. I'm working on a new proposal for our youth ministry that would see things changed up a fair bit.

My parents are coming on the 24th, which means I need to clean the basement up so they have a place to stay (that's where the extra bed is). And I've also got a long list of housework to do in the very near future. Fix fence gates that won't open, do some painting, patch some holes, fix a sinking sidewalk.

Yikes...it's almost like I have too much to do and too little time to do it in.

No comments: