Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Just a reminder...

I'm supposed to leave for Tijuana at 6:00am on Thursday. There will be 5 chuches represented with a total of 37 people. I wish I could say that it was smooth sailing from now until then, but it's not. Lots of little things have popped up and I'm still waiting on 2 more phone calls with more details to finalize.

I think this is God's way of reminding me that this is His trip, not mine. I'll admit that it's hard for me to completely let go. I'm the type that wants to have things under control at all times. But I keep having to remind myself, "He is in control. HE is in control. HE IS IN CONTROL!"

My wife is currently en route back home from the coast. It'll be nice to see her again. I've missed her lots. I miss my kids lots too. I'm just a basket case these days...

No comments: