Thursday, August 04, 2005

Time for a change...

This blog has been in desperate need of a makeover for some time now, and since it's so quiet around here...I'll explain that in a bit...I thought I'd make some changes. I've added a few blogs that I like to read from time to time and I've updated my reading list (which is larger than usual because I'm getting ready for a 2 week missions trip to Tijuana).

My wife and kids left for the coast this morning. The wee lil ones are spending some time at the grandparents while we're on teh trip to Mexico. My beauty of a wife won't be back home until Tuesday and then we leave on Thursday. I won't see my kids until August 26th. I miss them already, although I must admit that the peace and quiet was kind of nice for a few hours tonight. But now I'm ready to hear them laughing and talking and have them running around again.

I've got some other exciting news, but I'm waiting on that for the time being.

2 comments:

'neice said...

Have an awesome time on the Mission Trip...are you building houses?

Unknown said...

Thanks. No building for us. We'll be doing VBS, sports and women's ministry in the day and church services at night. It'll be busy!