Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ritual lament...

Philip Yancey described "ritual lament" at a past NYWC. It's stuck as a bit of a coin phrase in our household. And it's the only phrase that describes my head space for the past week (or maybe weeks). I'm not sure what's going on...so if anyone has a clinical psychology degree, I'd more than welcome your opinions and suggestions.

Until then I'll keep on putting one foot in front of the other while I try to be honest with those closest to me and those random people that read this blog.

Maybe this I'll just blame this all on United losing to Chelsea last Saturday.

1 comment:

Jon Coutts said...

we lamented in chapel today. for most people this meant talking about how good it is to be able to lament to God. only a couple actually did it, but hey, we're learning.

psalm 142 is good. that's about all i can offer you right now ...