Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tagged again...

Oh what fun. I got tagged by Adam and Patti on this one. Here it goes...

Rules to play:

1. players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

And now for the randomness...

1. My first car was a 1982 Honda Civic. It was a stick and cost me $250.
2. I don't profess to any "man crushes" but I will admit to have taking a liking to Miss Jennifer Love Hewitt at one time in my life.
3. I once went to a Crash Test Dummies concert.
4. I love Disneyland. In fact, for our honeymoon we had the chance to go almost anywhere in the world and we chose Anaheim so we could visit Mickey & Co.
5. I got my first guitar as a gift for graduating from high school.
6. I bought a new Bible last week.
7. I just started watching UFC and am immensely enjoying it.
8. I almost pass out...for most anything that requires being stuck with a needle.

And now I'm tagging these 8 people:
1. Jon K
2. Jon and/or Angie
3. Erin
4. Bryce
5. Steve & Bonnie
6. Mike
7. Nick
8. and YOU, the random passerby that just took the time to read all of this.

No comments: