- Yay for Brad! Senior Pastor of Parking & Recycling.
- This season of 24 started a little slow for me, but it appears that Jack is finding his groove.
- Had a Youth Ministry 3.0 "book club" meeting (part 1 of 4) with some of my leaders last night. It was a fun conversation topped off by Kool-Aid and over-sprinkled sugar cookies.
- I am angry at "Christian music". I bought a stack of CD's so we could get some new tunes for our youth nights and 2 discs completely suck. Can somebody please point me to a decent "Christian" band?!?!
- Taking a trip to the old stomping grounds in Portage this upcoming weekend. I hear it's cold there. Very, very cold.
- I'd like to go see Watchmen, but I cannot find the time.
- I have too many books that are in progress, with no end in sight.
- I would like to do something random and different today. Suggestions?
- I think my wife is beautiful.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
This is Tuesday...
It feels like Monday so I will now bombard you with randomness: