Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This is Tuesday...

It feels like Monday so I will now bombard you with randomness:
  • Yay for Brad! Senior Pastor of Parking & Recycling.
  • This season of 24 started a little slow for me, but it appears that Jack is finding his groove.
  • Had a Youth Ministry 3.0 "book club" meeting (part 1 of 4) with some of my leaders last night. It was a fun conversation topped off by Kool-Aid and over-sprinkled sugar cookies.
  • I am angry at "Christian music". I bought a stack of CD's so we could get some new tunes for our youth nights and 2 discs completely suck. Can somebody please point me to a decent "Christian" band?!?!
  • Taking a trip to the old stomping grounds in Portage this upcoming weekend. I hear it's cold there. Very, very cold.
  • I'd like to go see Watchmen, but I cannot find the time.
  • I have too many books that are in progress, with no end in sight.
  • I would like to do something random and different today. Suggestions?
  • I think my wife is beautiful.
How's your Tuesday?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be able to suggest a few bands/albums for you. What kind of music are you looking for?

I'm curious . . . which albums did you hate?

Anonymous said...

Hit the itunes up for Brock Tyler.
He's a Christian - and a musician... just not a "Christian Musician"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love.

When it comes to music I love the band called Newsboys and the band called Petra. You'll enjoy their hard rock sound.

Unknown said...

I agree with Brad but would also include the REZ band - they know how to rock it for Jesus.

Philbert said...

I also quite appreciate DC Talk, but only the old stuff, like Nu Thang.