Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Books #11-16...

I'll recap a little of what I've been reading lately. Don't expect much by way of reviews. This is mostly so I can keep track of my reading total for the year.

Angry Conversations With God (Susan E Isaacs) - Funny. Sarcastic. Unusual. Basically a woman takes God to counseling in the midst of sharing her spiritual journey.
13 1/2 (Nevada Barr) - I need to stop picking up books out of the 7-day-only pile.
Darkly Dreaming Dexter (Jeff Lindsay) - I thought I'd see what started all the hype about the TV show.
Worst Case (James Patterson) - Sucked in by Patterson yet again.
Dearly Devoted Dexter (Jeff Lindsay) - I actually like the way this guy writes. Sure, the stories are a little dark, but I'm finding that his stories are keeping me captivated.
Wishful Drinking (Carrie Fisher) - She strikes me as a funny lady, so this book was an impulse buy on a trip through the bookstore. There are a few chuckles, but mostly it is just sad.

No comments: