Monday, July 12, 2010

Currently playing...

Here's what's making the rounds in my CD player & iTunes lately.

Rend Collective Experiment "Organic Family Hymnal"
Finding new "worship" music tends to be a crap shoot...most of it is unoriginal, poorly written and uninspiring. Not so with this one. Besides, how can you not like a group who figures out how to do this:



John Mark McMillan "The Medicine"
I've been listening to the album via Grooveshark for the last few months, but the CD finally released (again) and I snagged a copy last week. Love this album! Go and buy it. You will not be disappointed.

The Tragically Hip
"We Are the Same"
I'm not a huge Hip fan or anything, I think it's by Canadian obligation that I listen to them. The jury is still out on what I think of this album though as I have not really "listened" to it...it has been on in the background.

No comments: