Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Slowing down...

I've been officially "on vacation" this week. Where to? Nowhere. What have I been doing?
  • We've set up the kid's pool in the backyard. (It'll take a month of 30 degrees to heat that thing up enough that I'll actually get in it though.)
  • We finally replaced the old rusted out BBQ.
  • I passed my knowledge test for my Class 4. (Sure, it was the 2nd try, but I still passed.)
  • Watching football. (Sometimes I wish the World Cup was every year!)
  • We had friends from Edmonton stay with us for a few days and we took in the Canada Day parade and the Aquarium.
  • Reading about Abraham Lincoln, who was apparently a vampire hunter. Who knew!
  • Playing some video games.
  • Watching some summer TV.
Such a great start to the summer. Anyone want to come over for a BBQ?

No comments: