Friday, August 27, 2010

Books #21-26...

As always...don't judge me by what I read. My excuse this month is that it's summer.

Dexter in the Dark
Jeff Lindsay
Meh.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Seth Grahame-Smith
I wouldn't be surprised if one day in the distant future that someone picks up this book and assumes that it is historical. Did you know that Lincoln hunted vampires? Oh please make this into a movie.

Wonder, Fear, And Longing: A Book of Prayers
Mark Yaconelli
Needed to change up the mindless reading a do something to look after the heart and soul.

The Ark
Boyd Morrison
So that's what you think the ark really was/is?

Help! I'm a Small Group Leader
Laurie Polich
A quick read that serves as a good resource for the leaders of student small groups. I'll be making all our small group leaders read a copy as they prepare for the upcoming year.

Steve & Me: Life With the Crocodile Hunter
Terri Irwin
I remember discovering the Croc Hunter on TV during a trip to Hawaii years ago. Crikey! And it was a sad day when he died. Did I mention that I have Croc Hunter toys on my book shelf?

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

YOU READ A VAMPIRE BOOK!!! I'm judging you.