Monday, November 28, 2005

I just want my stuff...

So all our stuff is crammed into the basement here as we wait for another bedroom to be finished up. That means we can actually access very little of our stuff. And with nothing else to do, I'd love to be playing some games on my PC or sleeping on my bed.

Today we had the great joy of getting our car checked out. Just another check-up that the province wants me to do before they'll insure my car. Over and hour later (most of that spent wandering a lame little mall with my wife & daughter--my son stayed with Gramma) we were on our way...oh and my wallet was less $120.

Spent some quality time with my Ipod after the kids went to bed tonight and even caught up on my "Dirty Little Secrets" (xxxchurch) podcast. Ok, so I didn't actually catch up...I'm still only on episode 5 of 11. Or maybe it's 12 or 13 by now. I wouldn't know since I can't get at my PC. You see my dillema?

No comments: