Saturday, February 11, 2006

And breathe...

One week of school is officially done and now that means...umm...well, let's see...lots more. The first class went well but it sure is nice to be back home with the family. My son's surgery had a minor set back when I was away and he ended up being admitted again so they could observe him.

I found that out on the first day of class which made it extremely difficult to try and concentrate on anything that day. In fact, I even wondered if maybe I should have packed it in. But on the advice of my wife I stuck it out and now I'm that much closer to graduating. (Ok, so I'm not really that much closer...)

I should add that everything turned out well and he just ended up getting home a little earlier than we had previously anticipated.

On Tusday we have an appointment to look at some houses before I officially start work on Wednesday. And I just got an email letting me know that my first board meeting is this Thursday night. Should be a crazy week, and I'm only working half of it. Is that normal?

No comments: