Friday, February 03, 2006

Getting ready...

Just finishing up some last minute pre-class work and doing some packing while listening to Dave Matthews Band Weekend on the Rocks (actually it's the dvd that's on right now).

I'm hoping I've got everything as tomorrow I head out for a long lonely drive to a part of the country that will probably be much colder than it is here. They might even have snow...

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the 10+ hours of driving that is scheduled just for tomorrow, but I do know that it will give me a chance to play catchup with my podcasts.

Other than that, on Monday I make my way into my first ever seminary class. It's been almost 7 years since the last time I sat through a week long class. And it's been even longer since I've had a week with no evening commitments. To pass the time I've succumbed and rented the first 4 discs of Lost (Season 1). I've seen part of the first episode before (and didn't really care for it, I might add) but thought I'd give it another try. Some people seem to like it, so why not?

No comments: