Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The night before...

I'm a nervous wreck right now. I'm awaiting my last sleep before the new job begins and my mind is racing with a hundred thousand different things, not all of which are life altering, but they still make my brain hurt:
  • What will my office look like? (And where is my office?)
  • What do I do on day one?
  • How will everyone else respond to the new guy?
  • Who do I direct certain specific questions to?
  • What will I do for lunch?

And let's not forget the all important question: Where on earth are we going to live? That one seems to be eating at us the most, especially after spending the afternoon with a realtor showing us how slim the pickings are in this neck of the woods. This will definitely have to be a God-thing if we're going to find a place to call home that isn't a 40 minute drive from the church.

2 comments:

James said...

get a red bouncy ball. Every office needs one.

Derek said...

So how'd it go? And where've you been, man? Haven't talked to you in forever.