Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oops I did it again...

I apologize for the Brittney Spears reference, but it's all my tiny brain can come up with after a weekend stuffed in our Versa with my wife and kids while we made our way to and from Calgary for my brother-in-law's wedding.

Yes, the wedding was great. All went well. But my Spears-esque reference has more to do with a trip to Christian Publications that my wife and made on Monday morning. You see, they offer pastors a 20% discount. Add to that the fact that Alberta has no sales tax and you can figure out what happened next.

I bought books. Do you think I'm any closer to finishing the last stack of books I bought back in June? Or the ones I bought in November at NYWC? Ummm...not really. Actually, I'm nowhere close.

But how could I pass up this deal?
So now I've got these to read...
  • No Perfect People Allowed by John Burke
  • The Radical Reformission by Mark Driscoll
  • Dear Church... by Sarah Cunningham
  • This Beautiful Mess by Rick McKinley
  • Confessions of a Pastor by Craig Groeschel
When will I ever learn?

No comments: