Yes, the wedding was great. All went well. But my Spears-esque reference has more to do with a trip to Christian Publications that my wife and made on Monday morning. You see, they offer pastors a 20% discount. Add to that the fact that Alberta has no sales tax and you can figure out what happened next.
I bought books. Do you think I'm any closer to finishing the last stack of books I bought back in June? Or the ones I bought in November at NYWC? Ummm...not really. Actually, I'm nowhere close.
But how could I pass up this deal? So now I've got these to read...
- No Perfect People Allowed by John Burke
- The Radical Reformission by Mark Driscoll
- Dear Church... by Sarah Cunningham
- This Beautiful Mess by Rick McKinley
- Confessions of a Pastor by Craig Groeschel