Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sausages & coke...

It's Thursday and I'm home. The plan was to sleep in but instead I was awaken by a plumber and an electrician pounding on the door (this is starting to sound like a bad dream or something). I'll let my beautiful wife blog about the flooring debacle.
But after some quality lego building with the kids now REM is playing in the background, sausages are frying and I'm enjoying a caffeine free coke. And the best part is that I'm not even going to think about work today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you find Caffinee Free Coke that isn't diet. I have been looking all over to no avail...

Unknown said...

Safeway. But it doesn't come in the bottle, only in cans and only in 12 packs that I've been able to find.

Jon Coutts said...

sounds like an awesome day off and a splendid breakfast. you are hilarious.

(hopin to see you in July when we are out that way but it sounds like I better book an apppointment! either that or I'll just show up and drag you out of whatever meeting you are in)

Unknown said...

July, eh? things quiet down a little by then. And I think we're doing some vacationing then too. If you call Manitoba a vacation spot.

When are you guys going to be out here?