Thursday, December 20, 2007

I have sinned...

You can't tell my wife about this next part. I broke a huge rule/law/commandment that exists in our house around Christmas time. The rule says something like "thous shalt not ever buyeth stuff for yourself under any circumstance in the time that cometh before Christmas". But I bought myself some music yesterday on iTunes.

I had seen this new album "Fall" by Jon Foreman (lead guy of Switchfoot) floating around on the web. I like Switchfoot but wasn't in a big hurry to buy this EP, as I'm not a huge fan of EP's. I tend to think I'm getting ripped off when theres anything less than 12 songs on a CD. I guess I'm a consumerist...

Then I started seeing the album mentioned in a few more places and then it showed up in a few emails. And then Kerry went and put it in his Best Albums of 2007. So I caved and bought it. And I am glad I did. It's a gooder.

And Erin, if you are reading this...it's Kerry's fault!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! Thrown under the bus! Do Canadian buses hurt more or less than American buses? Anyway. Sorry if I got you in trouble. But I'm glad you dig it. I was really surprised by it. Different than I was expecting, but it grew on me so fast. I found myself wanting to listen to it more and more. Have a great Christmas bro.

erin said...

so much trouble you're in for buddy!!

Unknown said...

I think that must have been directed at Kerry right? Because you didn't say anything to me yet.

Thanks for taking all the heat Kerry!