How do you feel about kids that make videos of themselves lip syncing to various songs?
Me? I laugh.
That could be due to the fact that I remember making "music videos" in high school with a couple of my friends. Hmm...maybe I'm on YouTube.
In other news, this week has been a blur.
- The intern started, so I'm trying to help him get settled. I'm looking forward to working with him in the upcoming year, but I know it's going to be a ton of work.
- I spent almost 2 hours on the phone tonight with my mom trying to help her set up her new computer. I'm now officially "Tech Support". I won't send her a bill as she was kind enough to raise me and feed me.
- Leadership Summit starts tomorrow. Why do I agree to go on this 2 day adventure with the staff when I have a youth camping trip that starts Friday? Because sometimes I make bad decisions and I don't say "no".
- The camping trip starts Friday. 16 students, 7 leaders and a sasquatch. I'm of mixed emotions right now. I just hope (and pray) that the weather turns out to be dry and sunny. (God, do you hear me?)
- My folks arrive on Sunday night. They're spending almost 3 weeks with us.
- The "BIG" anniversary trip is looming. I've probably been showing a lack of enthusiasm lately for the trip, but I'm just trying to keep myself sane until we leave.
Blogged with the Flock Browser