Thursday, August 07, 2008

More random...

Another random video was brought to my attention today.

How do you feel about kids that make videos of themselves lip syncing to various songs?

Me?  I laugh.

That could be due to the fact that I remember making "music videos" in high school with a couple of my friends.  Hmm...maybe I'm on YouTube.

In other news, this week has been a blur.
  • The intern started, so I'm trying to help him get settled.  I'm looking forward to working with him in the upcoming year, but I know it's going to be a ton of work.
  • I spent almost 2 hours on the phone tonight with my mom trying to help her set up her new computer.  I'm now officially "Tech Support".  I won't send her a bill as she was kind enough to raise me and feed me.
  • Leadership Summit starts tomorrow.  Why do I agree to go on this 2 day adventure with the staff when I have a youth camping trip that starts Friday?  Because sometimes I make bad decisions and I don't say "no".
  • The camping trip starts Friday.  16 students, 7 leaders and a sasquatch.  I'm of mixed emotions right now.  I just hope (and pray) that the weather turns out to be dry and sunny.  (God, do you hear me?)
  • My folks arrive on Sunday night.  They're spending almost 3 weeks with us.
  • The "BIG" anniversary trip is looming.  I've probably been showing a lack of enthusiasm lately for the trip, but I'm just trying to keep myself sane until we leave.
So, now I'm blogging and watching Manchester United play Juventus.  I should probably go to bed and do a little reading.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: