Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesdays aren't so bad...

Every once in a while I have a day that disappears so quickly that I hardly have a chance to accomplish anything on the "to do" list.

Today was one of those days.

People took over. And I don't begrudge that one bit. It was a good day. It was a day that reminded me of why I do what I do. It was a day to see people's hearts. It was a day to see tears, laughter, hope and sadness. It was a day to see the reality of life. It was a day to see God at work.

Today I was reminded that people are important. (Yes, I need that reminder every once in a while.)

So, with that thought in mind, I thought this video that I stumbled across was very fitting. A collection of people from around the world singing and playing along with "Stand By Me". Check out the site here.


No comments: