Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How's your timing...

In Seattle there is a giant water thingy (more descriptive words evade me due to the late hour). It shoots water out randomly in all directions. So I did what any good father would do, I offered my kids $1 if they would run and touch the "globe" and then run back to me.

Their timing was pretty good, so I lost a couple of bucks.



Becca was the first one there and back.







Aidan took some convincing, but he eventually made it.







My timing was not so good. I clearly underestimated how much water was being spewed forth by this thing.






Erin's timing was ok on the first run, but then I convinced all of them to hold still a while longer so I could take a picture. The waited while I fiddled with the camera. And then the water cooperated.












In other words, I may have been out a couple of bucks, but I got the last laugh!

No comments: