Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The office...

Today I decided to try and get back to normal by going to the office. Since I can't drive, my wife had to drop me off at 7:45am on her way to work. Incidently, have you ever tried driving a stick with a full leg brace on your left leg? If anyone has any pointers, let me know!

But now it's 9:00am and I'm already feeling my knee swelling up like crazy. And lets not mention the fact that I'm drowzy because of the meds. Hopefully, I'll at least make it to noon. I really need to get some stuff done around here.

I'm also getting ready for a short meeting tonight with my youth staff...or at least with some of them. They've offered to help out in any way that they can while I recover, and I appreciate that. I think I need to give them a raise in pay...they really are great!

No comments: