Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Man in Black...

Last week on my vacation I walked through an outlet book store and found this book for a fairly good price so I decided to give it a try. (I had seen it before and always wondered if I should give it a read.)

Not only have I enjoyed reading it, but I've also started listening to some Johnny Cash too and I must admit that I think I am becoming a fan.

He's got quite the life story. I'm just sad it took me this long to realize it. Oh well, better late than never. But I will always remember the appearance that he made on a One Bad Pig album. Now that was wild!

Any other fans out there of the Man in Black?

1 comment:

Brian Vinson said...

I can't believe you're dropping the One Bad Pig reference! I didn't think anyone but me and my sister still remembered them (or admitted it, anyway)