Friday, September 09, 2005

Expectations...

I'm not sure what to expect anymore.

I came home from vacation to find that not a single student had signed up to attend a concert tonight. It was supposed to be our kick-off for the year, but now I get a night at home. I'm not complaining too much, but it is a little frustrating. Unless I'm around to tell them to sign up, they won't.

I don't know what to expect in the youth ministry over the next few months.

I don't know what to expect from the Board Meeting on Tuesday.

In fact, I don't know what to expect next week at all.

1 comment:

tonymyles said...

I've been there... sorry. Think about steamlining some things... instead of so many options narrow it down to a couple that kids take ownership of planning.

Remember... their minds right now are on being back in school.