Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm loving it...

I spoke at a youth retreat this past weekend and man was that a blast. Every once in a while it's good for me to go hang out with another group of students for a weekend, it reminds me that I love what I do. After 5 years in one place I've often wondered if I started all over from scratch again, would I still love youth ministry. Apparently so! I'm glad that God threw me into this.

And the even better part of the weekend is that two students gave their lives to Christ. Woohoo!

And now I'm back home just in time to get some laundry cleaned before heading off to California with my beautiful wife tomorrow. A couple days together in Disneyland before heading to Sacramento for NYWC. It should be a great 6 days together of fun in the sun.

But then we'll be returning to say goodbye...hmmm...

1 comment:

Brian Vinson said...

Way to go! It's great when your call is reaffirmed!