Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This will be a long day...

I have a birthday coming up, so a bunch of my family got together to buy me a new graphics card for my computer. This has been in the works for almost a year. I have a handful of games that are just sitting on my shelf collecting dust because my PC can't handle them.

That shall soon come to an end...I hope. Yesterday I picked up one card, only to get home and discover that I had bought one that would never be able to even fit in my computer. So then my wife returned it (ain't she the best) and get the one that will work.

And now I have to wait until the end of the day to get home, install it, and begin playing my games. It is going to be a long day...

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Have a good time on "holiday"? What are you Canadian or something? Anyway, thanks for the sympathy on the Hard Drive. It really helped. Later.

Kerry

"Go Leafs Go!"

Unknown said...

It is what it is. Don't blame me that you can't speak Canadian! lol