Monday, October 10, 2005

What a morning...

Ok, this is actually about yesterday morning, but I'm a little slow.

It was our Mission Trip Service where all our students talked about their experience this past summer on our trip to Tijuana. I'm so proud of them. I think they were more nervous about talking in church than they were about going to Mexico.

But they did awesome. We showed a few videos, taught everyone some spanish songs and then talked...and talked...and talked some more. We didn't get out until almost 12:45pm, and that's a service that starts at 11:00am. At one point I thought about trying to shorten up the morning, but then I figured that God probably wouldn't mind if we went late!

Mornings like that make it harder to say goodbye...at least to our students.

Oh yeah, Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Canucks!

No comments: