- Radiohead is giving their new album away for whatever price you want to pay.
- Visit "The Ongoing Adventures of ASBO Jesus" for some thought provoking cartoons.
- Lots of free images and graphics at this site (although we could probably engage in a discussion on how exactly a photo can be "Christian").
- Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize and my wife is....well...she's....(insert your word here)
- I read "Three" by Ted Dekker and I'm ticked off that I spent the time reading it. I'd ask for my money back on this book, except I got it as a freebie at some outlet book store.
- We had someone candidate for a pastoral position here this past weekend. And he's a Manchester United fan!
- You can now be an "emerging parent" (h/t to EV)
- I've taken to watching the NFL. I wondered why they had a green dot on the back of the QB's helmet, and now I know thanks to Scot McKnight's ability to ask the question on his blog.
- My coffee is now finished and I have 15 things to do today...I should get on it.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Random recaps are fun...
Sorry. I have a blog post about "online relationships" that I still need to get around to, but I'm just not feeling it these days. So I'm opting for something way more mind-numbing and highlight a few things. There is no specific reason for any of this except that it is worthy of a Monday morning mention.