- Up: I noticed I was alive when the alarm clock went off
- Down: The alarm clock brings my sleep to an end
- Up: Watching Aidan play soccer
- Down: I played soccer and my team blew a 2-0 first half lead to lose 3-2
- Up: Catching a nap while watching the Leafs lose
- Down: My Habs lost
- Up: Discovering that we now get RDS HD on the satellite which means I can watch my Habs play
- Down: Finding nothing good on TV
- Up: Eating hot wings
- Down: You should see what my wife is watching on TV right now...
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Looking back, this was a day of ups and downs.