- Manchester United only needed one half to put 6 in the net against Newcastle. I am still in awe.
- Bought "Winter" by Jon Foreman, but it's not as good as "Fall"
- Succumbed to watching some American Idol...I know I've let some of you down, and for that I'm a little sorry. But have you seen some of the wackos out there?!?!
- My soccer team lost again. Oh why do I even bother to tell you that? I'll let you know when we actually win a game.
- I'm currently beating Erin in the "Knott Family Reading Contest".
- If I told you what I'm currently reading I would immediately be voted in as Mayor of Dorkville. I'll ponder telling you when I finish.
- I borrowed an effects pedal for my electric guitar (I'm unsure what it's called), and I am absolutely becoming enthralled with the sounds it will make. (Sorry Bryce, no banjo as of yet!)
- It's cheap movie night!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
No, I didn't fall off the face of the planet. And no, this isn't going to become a blog dedicated to my highly subjective movie reviews. In an attempt to get back on track, here's a little recap of recent events: