Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally...

It took a little while, but we have a winner.

Phil's post gets him a free copy of Matthew Paul Turner's Churched. He just needs to email me his address. Congrats Phil! Here's his story.
How about a story from camp when I was 6 or 7?

I'll tell the story anyways.

I went to bible camp when I was 6 or 7 and one of the nights they played the old scare 'em into heaven movie: "Thief in the Night". Don't ask me why they thought that was a good idea but it sure freaked me out. For weeks/months afterwards I had nightmares of being left behind. In the dream I was standing at the top of a huge hydro electric dam and I have to jump to escape the government that is trying to capture me.

2 comments:

Philbert said...

Okay, so i'd email you but I have no idea what your email address is.

Unknown said...

email me at imknotter (at) aol (dot) com.